Pages

Monday 25 April 2011

Apologies

Firstly and foremost I would like to apologise for my neglect to my blog. Been very occupied the last few weeks with the new addition in the family. He's obviously gorgeous, but a little unwell, so we just waiting and praying for him to get better, very soon hopefully!!!
I did however have a wedding too, which I did the bridal Mehndi as well as others as you can see below....ENJOY!! ;)
The above three pics are of my Cousins bridal Mehndi I did at the end of last year


The next three are from the recent bride I did; a very good friend of mine. She looked stunning on the day!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comments Farah. The falsies that I'm using in my latest post are by the brand ES from an online store. I'll be doing a review on them in a few weeks. Love the first henna design btw

    ReplyDelete